VCW-Vasanta College for Women

• Banaras Hindu University

• |
  •   

How do I get an admission in VCW-Vasanta College for Women ?

What is the admission Criteria , the exams that i have to give & the Cut-offs ? are there any other special requirements for admission.If you could also tell me about the fee structure in this college. It will be big help ?
Thanks

• Neha Gupta
  • 06 Nov
  • 3 Answers

3 Answers
  • To get admission in Vasanta College for Women one has to qualify the entrance test of BHU. For under graduation we have to do online registration to appear in the exam and exam name is UET (under graduate entrance test) and for post graduation exam name is PET. After registration for examination , we have to appear for examination and on the basis of cut offs students are selected. Once students are selected on the basis of their index number they get call letter from BHU and students after getting call go to BHU for verification of the documents like 10 and 12 passing certificate, caste, income certificate etc. After that we are alloted the colleges on the basis of the cut off and index number. Then we have to lock the college which we have been alloted and afterwards we have to pay fees online. I have been selected for b. Com (hons.) course in vasanta college for women and made payment of 22,000 for my fees.

• Firstly i have filled the registration form of bhu for bcom entrance and after conducting it A call letter will come to student portal who have qualified according to cutoffs and cutoffs will be devided according to their caste After that the student with qualified marks get admitted after online transaction of fee Fee of bcom is 22000 per year After that very easily with the help of that receipt and various document such sa 1o and 12 result caste and income certificate and adhar photocopy an admission alumina is provided and after submitting it The student will get admitted to the college

• To get admission in Vasanta college the first thing is to qualify the BHU entrance there are various cut offs for various cources and the cut offs is highly depend on the best marks obtain by the student in the particular cources. No there is no special reqirement for admission but students have to fill the anti ragging form after getting the admission in campus. Fees Structure of our college is very convenient the fees of b.com course is 22000. Am also new in my campus so I am only know about my course fee.

Did Not Get The Answer?
        Contact students of VCW-Vasanta College for Women directly from here

Start A Topic Of Discussion
        • Ask anything
          Related to VCW-Vasanta College for Women.
          Discuss what you feel
        • Discuss college matters
          Discuss work and working.
          Discuss college matters
        • Discuss youth matters
          Discuss what matters to you, career, college, anything.
          Discuss youth matters
        • Discuss what you feel
          Click on any topic to discuss.
          Discuss what you feel
        • Educational videos
          College student sharing a great video to help peers study.
          Answer and help others
        Info. update by students of the respective college only.