PU-Periyar University

PU-Periyar University

Transcripts from Periyar University

I want to know whether Periyar university will provide the certificate transcripts or not, if provides what is the process and time lines. i have searched a lot on internet but did not found any guidance.

• Jafar Sadik
  • 21 Nov
  • 13 Answers

13 Answers
  • Universal Research chemical is a company that specializes in marketing and distribution of fine legal research chemicals online. contact info Website:universalresearchchemicals.com Whatsapp : +1 832-780-9428

• Hello, Transcript from Periyar University is quite easy & simple process. You need to send clear colored scanned copies of the required certificates along with authorization letter. Go to the examination cell, fill the form and need to submit the demand draft. DD can be done at the bank present in the university campus itself. If you are unable to visit the University you can take help from Worldwide Transcript. They will help you in getting your official transcript from the university. Kindly visit the link below: https://www.quora.com/q/kygimdefezmbwauh/What-to-do-if-you-are-unable-to-visit-University-for-Transcripts You can also contact at- 9229295627/9340899870 Hope this will be useful!!

• How to collect transcript certificate in periya University

• i got a Transcript from Periyar University easily, i sent the Transcript to WES(World Education Center) for Verification, WES send the Mail to Periyar University, more than 50 days gone, but the University won't respond for WES mail, I have very good opinion of Periyar University, I was Proud to studied MBA, in my Tamil nadu one of good reputed university, now i"m feeling very bad why i studied in this university, Please help me out if some one known well about Periyar University Transcript controls

• Facts Transcripts and Verification Inc powered by IBC Group, An ISO 9001: 2008 & ISO 27001:2013 certified Company Quality assurance and Information security. We are in business for 10 years, the wide range of IBC Group companies represent the interest of finding the facts. Facts Transcripts is designed for individual customers need, to bridge the gap between the Universities and the applicants for processing official transcripts, verifications and for various documentation service. http://officialtranscript.co.in/ Customer Support – 8088880630

• Hi, have they provided you separate certificate for transcript or they just attested the marksheet copies?

• Hi...I am able to get the transcripts, it is easy process. In fact my friend did the process on behalf of me. I sent the CLEAR colored scanned copies of the required certificates along with authorization letter to him. Go to the examination cell, fill the form and need to submit the demand draft. DD can be done at the bank present in the university campus itself. If you are living around the Salem area you can collect the transcripts or they will send to the address mentioned.

• Hi, were you able to get the transcript? can you share the procedure?

• Hi Jaffar, did u get the transcript? If so can you plz share the procedure

• Dear, If you require official transcripts / attestations from Periyar university or from any universities in India. You can contact us. All India Transcripts +918951179640 / +918553899409. contact us for quickly process.or Mail us the query to: Care@allindiatranscripts.com / maheshmahi746@gmail.com / mahesh.mahi@allindiatranscripts.com visit www.allindiatranscripts.com

• Dear all, If you require official transcripts from any universities in India. You can contact me. Mahesh s +918951179640 / +918553899409. contact me for quickly process. Mail me the query to: maheshmahi746@gmail.com visit www.allindiatranscripts.com

Did Not Get The Answer?
                            Contact students of PU-Periyar University directly from here

Start A Topic Of Discussion
                            • Ask anything
                              Related to PU-Periyar University.
                              Discuss what you feel
                            • Discuss college matters
                              Discuss work and working.
                              Discuss college matters
                            • Discuss youth matters
                              Discuss what matters to you, career, college, anything.
                              Discuss youth matters
                            • Discuss what you feel
                              Click on any topic to discuss.
                              Discuss what you feel
                            • Educational videos
                              College student sharing a great video to help peers study.
                              Answer and help others
                            Info. update by students of the respective college only.