LIET-Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering and Technology

LIET-Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering and Technology

How do I get an admission in LIET-Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering and Technology ?

What is the admission Criteria , the exams that i have to give & the Cut-offs ? are there any other special requirements for admission.If you could also tell me about the fee structure in this college. It will be big help.

Thanks

• Neha Gupta
  • Neha Gupta
  • 13 Aug
  • 3 Answers

Answers

you can get entry directly or through RPET.NO exam is needed for .no special requirement is needed.fees depends on your percentage like For Graduation (B.Tech.) Total Fee = Rs. 77,000 (Tuition Fee= Rs. 56,000 + Development Fee = Rs. 21,000) 1. Above 90% in XII (PCM), 100% Relaxation in Total Fee + 100% Relaxation in Hostel Fee. 2. 81–90% in XII (PCM), 100% Relaxation in Tuition Fee. 3. 71–80% in XII (PCM), 50% Relaxation in Tuition Fee. 4. 61–70% in XII (PCM), 25% Relaxation in Tuition Fee. But at last i wanna tell you don't waste your money time and intellect by admitting in this college.

• Voted By
    • himanshu
    Answering...
    Please wait..

Director of this college is criminal. He use to harass students of the college. Initially during admission process he will be very nice to you but after being admitted he will be the most cruel person in your life.

• Voted By
      Answering...
      Please wait..

There are two ways to get admission First simple one is get direct admission by physically present at college Another one is threw RPET

• Voted By
        Answering...
        Please wait..

Did Not Get The Answer?
        Contact student of LIET-Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering and Technology directly from here

Start A Topic Of Discussion
        • Ask anything
          Related to LIET-Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering and Technology.
          Discuss what you feel
        • Discuss college matters
          Discuss work and working.
          Discuss college matters
        • Discuss youth matters
          Discuss what matters to you, career, college, anything.
          Discuss youth matters
        • Discuss what you feel
          Click on any topic to discuss.
          Discuss what you feel
        • Educational videos
          College student sharing a great video to help peers study.
          Answer and help others
        Info. update by students of the respective college only.