KDKEC-Karmaveer Dadasaheb Kannamwar Engineering College

KDKEC-Karmaveer Dadasaheb Kannamwar Engineering College

How do I get an admission in KDKCE-Karmavir Dadasaheb Kannamwar College of Engineering ?

What is the admission Criteria , the exams that i have to give & the Cut-offs ? are there any other special requirements for admission.If you could also tell me about the fee structure in this college. It will be big help.

Thanks

• Neha Gupta
  • 14 Dec
  • 4 Answers

4 Answers
  • I get a 82 %in 12th standard and appear for JEE. In JEE I got 69 marks and after that I given mht CET exam. And on the basis of CET I got KdKCE and it's a very nice College. So this my journey to KdKCE

• For engineering college you must have a score of 150 in PCM (physics, Chemistry, Maths)for open category.Then by appearing in JEE and MHT-CET exams .After the results are out you can go for centralized admission process by DTE(Directorate of technical education) which is a bit long process in engineering. But if you can afford paying full fees which is around 83,000 - 88,200 you can directly get admission through management quota and you don't have to wait for DTE admission procedure.

• One can get admission through the cap round procedure handled by dte. By appearing in engineering entrance exams like MHT-CET, JEE mains and with valid score one can try to get in this college

• If you are 12 th pass apper through CAP round by scoring in JEE . And if you are a diploma holder apply though direct 2nd year CAP process you will get admission in direct 2nd year

Did Not Get The Answer?
          Contact students of KDKEC-Karmaveer Dadasaheb Kannamwar Engineering College directly from here

Start A Topic Of Discussion
          • Ask anything
            Related to KDKEC-Karmaveer Dadasaheb Kannamwar Engineering College.
            Discuss what you feel
          • Discuss college matters
            Discuss work and working.
            Discuss college matters
          • Discuss youth matters
            Discuss what matters to you, career, college, anything.
            Discuss youth matters
          • Discuss what you feel
            Click on any topic to discuss.
            Discuss what you feel
          • Educational videos
            College student sharing a great video to help peers study.
            Answer and help others
          Info. update by students of the respective college only.