JKUAT-Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology

JKUAT-Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology

PAYMENT FOR PART TIME LECTURERS

I started teaching at JomO Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) Kakamega CBC branch in 2014 after I registered for my PhD. I was required to make some cash for fees. The students we were teaching paid all their fees as they are never allowed to sit for examination without completing their fee payment. They have all graduated. I completed my course work and started my research. This was on the understanding that my tuition fees was to help me offset my PhD fees. I applied for fee to be converted so that my PhD fees can be offset. I was told that the applications were to be processed. The processing seem to everlasting. I have been prevented from continuing with my learning until I have paid the university fees. My efforts to find out what could be going on have not yielded much fruit. I am requesting the University administration to help us find a solution to this impasse. It does not make sense for the university to be asking as to pay when we have offered our services which have not been paid for

• Gerishom Wafula Manase
  • 02 Jan
  • 0 Answer

0 Answer
No answer yet, be the first one to answer this question.

Did Not Get The Answer?
Contact students of JKUAT-Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology directly from here

Start A Topic Of Discussion
  • Ask anything
    Related to JKUAT-Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology.
    Discuss what you feel
  • Discuss college matters
    Discuss work and working.
    Discuss college matters
  • Discuss youth matters
    Discuss what matters to you, career, college, anything.
    Discuss youth matters
  • Discuss what you feel
    Click on any topic to discuss.
    Discuss what you feel
  • Educational videos
    College student sharing a great video to help peers study.
    Answer and help others
Info. update by students of the respective college only.