Reviews

I have heard that students here are bookworms. is it true?

.


  Answers
5 Answers
  • Yes, I agree because the faculties won't help you regarding your studies so you need to become a book worm to clear your semesters. Especially the guys from the mechanical department. We are proud of our selves that we have cleared all the semesters without the faculties involvement.

    • I believe only 5 percent may or may not be. Other studies when exam arrives.

      • We are one man army. We (M. E) only study one night before the exam

        • Well not exactly, whoever has come up with this statement might have seen some students studying for long hours, but that is purposely at the exam time. Otherwise there is no as such very comprehensive and complex tests or presentations on daily basis for which you need to become a bookworm. From my personal experience I would like to share that if you attend regular classes than there won't be excessive presure at the time of internals or externals. Lastly I would like to say that teachers are prime guardians here to help you anytime, with their suggestions and directions any student can easily get good results without getting exhausted during externals.

          Didn’t get the answer you’re looking for?
          Directly ask the students of HRITGI-HRIT Group of Institutions

          What can you discuss?

          • Discuss what you feel
            Share Reviews
            Share your opinions about college’s faculty, students etc.
          • Discuss college matters
            Ask Questions
            Ask any question related to the college and get answers by students and faculty
          • Discuss youth matters
            Seek Guidance
            Get help from your seniors on studies, admissions and careers
          • Discuss what you feel
            Discuss College Matters
            Discuss college events, latest news, buzzes
          Info. update by students of the respective college only.