VIT-Vellore Institute of Technology

How do I get an admission in VIT-Vellore Institute of Technology ?

What is the admission Criteria , the exams that i have to give & the Cut-offs ? are there any other special requirements for admission.If you could also tell me about the fee structure in this college. It will be big help.

Thanks

• Neha Gupta
  • 05 अगस्त
  • 18 Answers

18 Answers
  • Take vit (chennai campus ,vellore campus) if you r getting computer science. Apart from cs E &TC and electrical are good but not that much compare to CS.other branches are waste.(talking about placements)

• For admission u have to get a good score in vit exams. But it depends upon ur area of interest which field r u looking for? like in engg u have to clear VITEEE nd for a seat in cs,ec ur rank in this exam should be under AIR 10000 and 20000-25000 rank is the usually the cut off in engg. VIT is also considered as one of the costliest institutes in India. This year it was around 2.5L p.a . But i am not sure about it but fee structure is around this figure only.

• For admission u have to get a good score in vit exams. But it depends upon ur area of interest which field r u looking for? like in engg u have to clear VITEEE nd for a seat in cs,ec ur rank in this exam should be under AIR 10000 and 20000-25000 rank is the usually the cut off in engg. VIT is also considered as one of the costliest institutes in India. This year it was around 2.5L p.a . But i am not sure about it but fee structure is around this figure only.

• In june july they have holidays and in mid December.

• It totaly depends on which course u ant to do.

• Its the 8 best university in private sector. It has UGC, NAAC, NBA, AIU, ABET, AICTE, IET, DNV recognition .

• They are very good .

• Admissions are open for some courses u can check on the site for the course which u want to join on http://www.vit.ac.in/

Did Not Get The Answer?
                                      Contact students of VIT-Vellore Institute of Technology directly from here

Start A Topic Of Discussion
                                      • Ask anything
                                        Related to VIT-Vellore Institute of Technology.
                                        Discuss what you feel
                                      • Discuss college matters
                                        Discuss work and working.
                                        Discuss college matters
                                      • Discuss youth matters
                                        Discuss what matters to you, career, college, anything.
                                        Discuss youth matters
                                      • Discuss what you feel
                                        Click on any topic to discuss.
                                        Discuss what you feel
                                      • Educational videos
                                        College student sharing a great video to help peers study.
                                        Answer and help others
                                      Info. update by students of the respective college only.