SRMCEM-Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management

SRMCEM-Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management

How do I get an admission in SRMCEM-Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management ?

What is the admission Criteria , the exams that i have to give & the Cut-offs ? are there any other special requirements for admission.If you could also tell me about the fee structure in this college. It will be big help.

Thanks

• Neha Gupta
  • 07 जुलाई
  • 7 जवाब

7 जवाब
  • Hey dont take admission in this college.. unless you really want to wander for jobs after college.. Just remove the name of this college from your wish list..

• hii neha see shri ramswaroop college is better for u in a way if u have a smart ways of studying . Even if u are hard working that does the work ... U can get admission if u qualify aktu examination with a rank below 20,000 ... the lower is yur rank the better it would be for u . The round off fees for first year is 1,17,000 . u will have to pay for hostel or bus excluding this amount . Hope I've answered u .

• admission criteria is through UPTU and also direct admission. fee for students through UPTU exam is 1,10,000 per year . mess is around 65,000. placements r average n quality of study is average as compared to other colleges in lck. 2 quizzes per week happens in college which helps student to learn to handle pressure . mess is not good. go for some private hostel outside colllege campus.

• SRMCEM is best college for whom who study smartly otherwise you will get stress and depression. If your rank in below 15k in uptu then you can get this college otherwise you can take admission by donation. I completed B.tech in 2015 so you can trust me this is a best college. For further query see website or mail me at rnjtupadhyay@gmail.com

• You are warned,never come here,unless you get into depression,mental stress,obsession all these things in 4 years.

• Don't bother coming here. I am a third year student here and i know it is going to sound very strange, but trust me on this. Unless you are happy with a 25k job with the TCS without any subject knowledge. Or if you are set on choosing this college, then go for CS or IT. You get in through UPTU and a rank aroun 20k-30k is good enough. I hope i am not too late. Good luck!

• you can get admission in two ways either by giving uptu paper which held everyear in april or by direct admission. cut off changes every year or any thing else if you want you can get it from its website

क्या जवाब नहीं मिला?
                यहां से सीधे SRMCEM-Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management के छात्र से संपर्क करें

चर्चा का एक विषय शुरू करें
                • कुछ भी पूछो
                  SRMCEM-Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management से संबंधित
                  चर्चा करें कि आपको क्या लगता है
                • कॉलेज के मामलों पर चर्चा करें
                  काम और काम पर चर्चा करें
                  कॉलेज के मामलों पर चर्चा करें
                • युवा मामलों पर चर्चा करें
                  चर्चा करें कि आपके लिए क्या महत्वपूर्ण है, करियर, कॉलेज, कुछ भी।
                  युवा मामलों पर चर्चा करें
                • चर्चा करें कि आपको क्या लगता है
                  चर्चा करने के लिए किसी भी विषय पर क्लिक करें
                  चर्चा करें कि आपको क्या लगता है
                • शैक्षिक वीडियो
                  कॉलेज के छात्र सहयोगियों के अध्ययन में मदद करने के लिए एक महान वीडियो साझा करते हैं।
                  उत्तर दें और दूसरों की सहायता करें
                केवल संबंधित कॉलेज के छात्रों द्वारा जानकारी अपडेट