How do I get an admission in KDKCE-Karmavir Dadasaheb Kannamwar College of Engineering ?

What is the admission Criteria , the exams that i have to give & the Cut-offs ? are there any other special requirements for admission.If you could also tell me about the fee structure in this college. It will be big help.

Thanks

• Neha Gupta
  • 14 दिसम्बर
  • 4 जवाब

4 जवाब
  • I get a 82 %in 12th standard and appear for JEE. In JEE I got 69 marks and after that I given mht CET exam. And on the basis of CET I got KdKCE and it's a very nice College. So this my journey to KdKCE

• For engineering college you must have a score of 150 in PCM (physics, Chemistry, Maths)for open category.Then by appearing in JEE and MHT-CET exams .After the results are out you can go for centralized admission process by DTE(Directorate of technical education) which is a bit long process in engineering. But if you can afford paying full fees which is around 83,000 - 88,200 you can directly get admission through management quota and you don't have to wait for DTE admission procedure.

• One can get admission through the cap round procedure handled by dte. By appearing in engineering entrance exams like MHT-CET, JEE mains and with valid score one can try to get in this college

• If you are 12 th pass apper through CAP round by scoring in JEE . And if you are a diploma holder apply though direct 2nd year CAP process you will get admission in direct 2nd year

क्या जवाब नहीं मिला?
          यहां से सीधे KDKEC-Karmaveer Dadasaheb Kannamwar Engineering College के छात्र से संपर्क करें

चर्चा का एक विषय शुरू करें
          • कुछ भी पूछो
            KDKEC-Karmaveer Dadasaheb Kannamwar Engineering College से संबंधित
            चर्चा करें कि आपको क्या लगता है
          • कॉलेज के मामलों पर चर्चा करें
            काम और काम पर चर्चा करें
            कॉलेज के मामलों पर चर्चा करें
          • युवा मामलों पर चर्चा करें
            चर्चा करें कि आपके लिए क्या महत्वपूर्ण है, करियर, कॉलेज, कुछ भी।
            युवा मामलों पर चर्चा करें
          • चर्चा करें कि आपको क्या लगता है
            चर्चा करने के लिए किसी भी विषय पर क्लिक करें
            चर्चा करें कि आपको क्या लगता है
          • शैक्षिक वीडियो
            कॉलेज के छात्र सहयोगियों के अध्ययन में मदद करने के लिए एक महान वीडियो साझा करते हैं।
            उत्तर दें और दूसरों की सहायता करें
          केवल संबंधित कॉलेज के छात्रों द्वारा जानकारी अपडेट