GEU-Graphic Era University

GEU-Graphic Era University

How do I get an admission in GEU-Graphic Era University ?

What is the admission Criteria , the exams that i have to give & the Cut-offs ? are there any other special requirements for admission.If you could also tell me about the fee structure in this college. It will be big help.

Thanks

• Neha Gupta
  • 13 Jul
  • 13 Answers

13 Answers
  • Yes, GEU has admission Criteria. Search on google and go through collage website u will find a toll free number and call them to know current information. I think private university GEU better than other college in Dehradun or in all over Uttarakhand in the field of computer science and Hotel Management course only.

• plain and simple? Don't. .

• Yes, you should join GEU only if you are able to get CS branch not even IT. The quality of education is better than colleges is what I realised after I started working in the industry but the higher administration needs to work even harder to attract top tier companies. I was placed in ZS Associates and believe me they recruit people from NIT and IIT and they are paid way more than you but quality wise they are way behind a studious person from GEU.

• Don't take admission in geu ...If I want to get placed prefer manipal or amity because fee structure is approx same there is. Minor differences between their fee structure .I recommend amity not geu I am 2012 - 16 pass out from me.not a single guy was placed from my branch in core few were selected in Infosys

• see go through collage website u will find a toll free number and call them.they will tell u each nd every thing.all information given above is true but things change by every year.for example fee structure for 2012-16 was 85k per sem nd my junior paid 95 k per sem. so it's better u ask them nd opt only cs/it branch otherwise i personally advise you not to go for GEU.

• Dear if you want to take admision in it,cs then only go for geu ...otherwise its very difficult for you to get job after btech.

• You can get the admission on the basis of your 12th percentage and also on the basis of AIEEE Rank .You have to go through counselling process . Semester fees is now i think approx 90k and hostel fees is around 75k.and additional charges which depends on you.

• As per my concern, GEU provide Placement depends upon students academic percentage (more option for throw out 65% oR 60%) so if you not good in academic score get admission to SSGRS or another Collage save your many

• The admission criteria for admission in GEU Dehradun to is quite similar to the criteria of other colleges. It accepts your 10+2 percentage and you will go through a counselling process. The fees structure has changed now which is 90,490 for the course fees and 85,000 for the hostel fees. Concession will be awarded based on your 10+2 percentage and your other achievements in fields of sports or so..

• Fess sturcgure is like arund 90 thosand per semester ...nd if you are opting for hostel then its 75 thuosand+ additional changes .......for the cut off it depends on which branch u r intrested in highest cut off goes for mechanical then computer science them electronics and so on.......and if you have problem with the fee structure you can opt for graphic era hill university.....fess is compartively less but faculty and placements are same

• Fess sturcgure is like arund 90 thosand per semester ...nd if you are opting for hostel then its 75 thuosand+ additional changes .......for the cut off it depends on which branch u r intrested in highest cut off goes for mechanical then computer science them electronics and so on.......and if you have problem with the fee structure you can opt for graphic era hill university.....fess is compartively less but faculty and placements are same

Did Not Get The Answer?
                        Contact students of GEU-Graphic Era University directly from here

Start A Topic Of Discussion
                        • Ask anything
                          Related to GEU-Graphic Era University.
                          Discuss what you feel
                        • Discuss college matters
                          Discuss work and working.
                          Discuss college matters
                        • Discuss youth matters
                          Discuss what matters to you, career, college, anything.
                          Discuss youth matters
                        • Discuss what you feel
                          Click on any topic to discuss.
                          Discuss what you feel
                        • Educational videos
                          College student sharing a great video to help peers study.
                          Answer and help others
                        Info. update by students of the respective college only.