SMVDU-Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University

• Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University

• |
  •   

How do I get an admission in SMVDU-Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University ?

What is the admission Criteria , the exams that i have to give & the Cut-offs ? are there any other special requirements for admission.If you could also tell me about the fee structure in this college. It will be big help ?
Thanks

• Neha Gupta
  • 08 nov.
  • 5 Respuestas

5 Respuestas
  • The admission is mainly on the basis of JEE mains, cutoff is usually a rank better than 50000, no there are not any other special requirements. Fee structure is currently(2019-20) Rs.2lacs/year approximately for b.tech including mess, hostel and tuition charges

• Hi Neha. You only need to appear at AIEEE (now JEE Mains). On the basis of rank secured in JEE Mains, you may opt for SMVDU during your counselling. If you secure a rank higher than 50000 (i. e. rank < 50000), you may seek for any of the branches at SMVDU. Regarding fees, you may visit http://smvdu.net.in/images/stories/pdf/fee_structure/2014-15/09062014_not_fee.pdf However you would have to spend approx Rs 150,000 (including tuition fees, hostel and mess charges) on an average per year. If you want to know more, you may contact me on 2012eec02@smvdu.ac.in

• Hi Neha. You only need to appear at AIEEE (now JEE Mains). On the basis of rank secured in JEE Mains, you may opt for SMVDU during your counselling. If you secure a rank higher than 50000 (i. e. rank < 50000), you may seek for any of the branches at SMVDU. Regarding fees, you may visit http://smvdu.net.in/images/stories/pdf/fee_structure/2014-15/09062014_not_fee.pdf However you would have to spend approx Rs 150,000 (including tuition fees, hostel and mess charges) on an average per year. If you want to know more, you may contact me on 2012eec02@smvdu.ac.in

¿No obtuvo respuesta?
            Contacte al alumno de SMVDU-Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University directamente desde aquí

Iniciar un tema de discusión
            • Preguntar cualquier cosa
              Relacionada con SMVDU-Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University.
              Comente lo que siente
            • Discutir asuntos de la universidad
              Discutir el trabajo y el trabajo.
              Discutir asuntos de la universidad
            • Discutir asuntos estudiantiles
              Comente lo que le importa, carrera, universidad, cualquier cosa.
              Discutir asuntos estudiantiles
            • Comente lo que siente
              Haga clic en cualquier tema para discutir.
              Comente lo que siente
            • Videos educativos
              Videos de práctica o conocimientos específicos, realizado por y para estudiantes
              Responda y ayude a los demás
            Actualización de información por parte de los estudiantes de la respectiva universidad