How do I get an admission in IGNOU-Indira Gandhi National Open University ?

What is the admission Criteria , the exams that i have to give & the Cut-offs ? are there any other special requirements for admission.If you could also tell me about the fee structure in this college. It will be big help.

Thanks

• Neha Gupta
  • 16 sep.
  • 9 Respuestas

9 Respuestas
  • no hostel and food is available in main campus canteen you have find a good pg for that...

• you can easily take admission online through ignou website n fill all the requirements in the form then ur admission is done in ignou.

• admission criteria is varry according to your like and eligblity. firstly you asked me that exactly in which course do you want to take admission?

• Just Visit IGNOU Website ignou.ac.in you will get proper information regarding admission

• Firstly if your desire to enroll in IGNOU ....... decide the course u want to take. After that wait for when regional centre of the concerned are announces admission notices.....take the prospectus...it will cost 150/- in person and 200/- by post. All the detail regarding filling and submission of the same is mentioned in the prospectus itself. If the instructions are not clear then one can contact me via mail.

• Nearest Metro Station Saket, Bus Stand-Maidangarhi

• no but you get lot of chance to be intern as they don't have as many classes and you can do many internship and gain knowledge and experience

• When is the Last date for applying ?

• last date varies with courses but september last is last date for many courses.

¿No obtuvo respuesta?
                    Contacte al alumno de IGNOU-Indira Gandhi National Open University directamente desde aquí

Iniciar un tema de discusión
                    • Preguntar cualquier cosa
                      Relacionada con IGNOU-Indira Gandhi National Open University.
                      Comente lo que siente
                    • Discutir asuntos de la universidad
                      Discutir el trabajo y el trabajo.
                      Discutir asuntos de la universidad
                    • Discutir asuntos estudiantiles
                      Comente lo que le importa, carrera, universidad, cualquier cosa.
                      Discutir asuntos estudiantiles
                    • Comente lo que siente
                      Haga clic en cualquier tema para discutir.
                      Comente lo que siente
                    • Videos educativos
                      Videos de práctica o conocimientos específicos, realizado por y para estudiantes
                      Responda y ayude a los demás
                    Actualización de información por parte de los estudiantes de la respectiva universidad