AIET-Arya Institute of Engineering and Technology

AIET-Arya Institute of Engineering and Technology

How do I get an admission in AIET-Arya Institute of Engineering and Technology ?

What is the admission Criteria , the exams that i have to give & the Cut-offs ? are there any other special requirements for admission.If you could also tell me about the fee structure in this college. It will be big help.

Thanks

• Neha Gupta
  • 02 oct.
  • 9 Respuestas

9 Respuestas
  • I have completed my break from aiet. I can help u.

• I have completed my BTech from AIET. I can help you in your admission in my college and will charge nothing from you. If you want my help you can call me on 9549037625. I am a passed out though i can help you.

• I have completed my BTech from AIET. I can help you in your admission in my college and will charge nothing from you. If you want my help you can call me on 9549037625. I am a passed out though i can help you.

• Very simple procedure. if u have jee score card then go for councelling other wise contact with management.

• Very simple procedure. if u have jee score card then go for councelling other wise contact with management.

• No special requirements. you have to simply score good in jee main or you can get direct admission by visiting the college. The fees is 73000 per annual

• No special requirements. you have to simply score good in jee main or you can get direct admission by visiting the college. The fees is 73000 per annual

• No special requirements you have to simply score good in jee main or you can get direct admission by visiting the college. The fees is 73000 per annual

¿No obtuvo respuesta?
                    Contacte al alumno de AIET-Arya Institute of Engineering and Technology directamente desde aquí

Iniciar un tema de discusión
                    • Preguntar cualquier cosa
                      Relacionada con AIET-Arya Institute of Engineering and Technology.
                      Comente lo que siente
                    • Discutir asuntos de la universidad
                      Discutir el trabajo y el trabajo.
                      Discutir asuntos de la universidad
                    • Discutir asuntos estudiantiles
                      Comente lo que le importa, carrera, universidad, cualquier cosa.
                      Discutir asuntos estudiantiles
                    • Comente lo que siente
                      Haga clic en cualquier tema para discutir.
                      Comente lo que siente
                    • Videos educativos
                      Videos de práctica o conocimientos específicos, realizado por y para estudiantes
                      Responda y ayude a los demás
                    Actualización de información por parte de los estudiantes de la respectiva universidad