AIET-Arya Institute of Engineering and Technology

AIET-Arya Institute of Engineering and Technology

How do I get an admission in AIET-Arya Institute of Engineering and Technology ?

What is the admission Criteria , the exams that i have to give & the Cut-offs ? are there any other special requirements for admission.If you could also tell me about the fee structure in this college. It will be big help.

Thanks

• Neha Gupta
  • 02 Oct
  • 9 Answers

9 Answers
  • I have completed my break from aiet. I can help u.

• I have completed my BTech from AIET. I can help you in your admission in my college and will charge nothing from you. If you want my help you can call me on 9549037625. I am a passed out though i can help you.

• I have completed my BTech from AIET. I can help you in your admission in my college and will charge nothing from you. If you want my help you can call me on 9549037625. I am a passed out though i can help you.

• Very simple procedure. if u have jee score card then go for councelling other wise contact with management.

• Very simple procedure. if u have jee score card then go for councelling other wise contact with management.

• No special requirements. you have to simply score good in jee main or you can get direct admission by visiting the college. The fees is 73000 per annual

• No special requirements. you have to simply score good in jee main or you can get direct admission by visiting the college. The fees is 73000 per annual

• No special requirements you have to simply score good in jee main or you can get direct admission by visiting the college. The fees is 73000 per annual

Did Not Get The Answer?
                    Contact students of AIET-Arya Institute of Engineering and Technology directly from here

Start A Topic Of Discussion
                    • Ask anything
                      Related to AIET-Arya Institute of Engineering and Technology.
                      Discuss what you feel
                    • Discuss college matters
                      Discuss work and working.
                      Discuss college matters
                    • Discuss youth matters
                      Discuss what matters to you, career, college, anything.
                      Discuss youth matters
                    • Discuss what you feel
                      Click on any topic to discuss.
                      Discuss what you feel
                    • Educational videos
                      College student sharing a great video to help peers study.
                      Answer and help others
                    Info. update by students of the respective college only.