•    

Placement in JIET jodhpur

Can Anyone Tell me that how is the placement of JIET-Jodhpur

• Nisha Gupta
  • |
  • 19 Jun, 2017
15 Answers

JIET staff have very good technical Knowledge

The management of JIET is very effective and helps u all over the placement sessions. I am a passout from here and got 2 placements so it is based on ur skills. If u are good enough placement is not so far in JIET.

Placements are not good so far , must not rely on 2-3 companies to occupy whole crowd out there . Must take initiative to welcome more companies.

jiet is shit, jail in every term, placements were awful, i am telling 100% truth, companies came literally with packages like 75,000 p.a. and the managenment didn't care about it, many students were not allowed to sit in placement only because you have below 60% in 10th or 12th

Maam your question although isn't very specific for more regulated details you can visit college website , but I will try my best to justify what I have experienced from the campus placement drives of our college and other colleges as well , these days as competition is growing no. Of engineering colleges getting closed due to poor management of education level and ethical technical exposure, specially in rajsthan region. For judging a placement one should always focus on return on investment thing how much you invest in your education what you developed in yourself , way you have nurtured in these four year placement is result of all that , well campus placement are most secured way to land into your desired industry .. Jiet placement cell has worked very well in this area many company are regular in campus since inception of college , placement figure have been satisfactory with comparison to skill it intake .. Companies like Infosys , igate , capgemini genpact , tech mahindra , genus power , have been the part of campus program Highest placement package was this year 23 lakhs and average package is 4 lakhs variance itself shows the quantity in package range around 4 is more and which is very much assuring that a willing student gets placement easily via campus . Placement program holds credit of the program . College has 20% of faculty as senior faculty who has teaching experience over 30 years which is main reasons behind regulated technical development of students in JIET. Hope more you could be briefed by administration and placement cell of the college .. whose official data are on college website

25-50% student placed every year

60-70% students are placed in different companies.

60-70% students are placed in different companies.

Here all type of companies comes

JIET-jodhpur provides best hostel facilities to its students

32 STUDENTS GOT PLACED IN INFOSYS OUT OF 350

Its staff is also very Intelligent

JIET provides separate hostel facilities to boys and girls

JIET-jodhpur is one of the good technical institute in Jodhpur city

JIET-jodhpur college placement is very good records says

Did Not Get The Answer?
Contact student of JIET-Jodhpur Institute of Engineering and Technology directly from here

Start A Topic Of Discussion
  • Ask anything
    Related to JIET-Jodhpur Institute of Engineering and Technology.
    Ask anything
  • Discuss college matters
    Discuss work and working.
    Discuss college matters
  • Discuss youth matters
    Discuss what matters to you, career, college, anything.
    Discuss youth matters
Answer & Debate
  • Discuss what you feel
    Click on any topic to discuss.
    Discuss what you feel
  • Answer and help others
    Answer or counter Question the Questioners.
    Answer and help others
© 2017 Youth4work. All Rights Reserved
  • Stay Connected