ARMIET-Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology

• University of Mumbai

• |
  •   

Alot Change In ARMIET Study MANAGEMENT & QUALITY

ARMIET .it’s one of the best MBA college in Thane. Because in ARMIET the method of teaching is so simple. Faculties & Upper management believes In Application Based learning. Which helps me a lot in my job & the quality of industrial visits are so good not only for domestic but they provide us also a international industrial visit in Dubai & the best part is the students Exchange program in American university of Dubai.& Skyline university in Sharjaha .in ARMIET they provide a more practical & realistic exposure to the students which helps students to become a Market leader Now I have every reason to attend College. I can't give any excuses. They have expert lectures, Industrial Visits, good canteen, good sports, gym, now I have to scratch my head to complain against ARMIET. The College management is managed by professionals. Founder is having more than 20 years of experience in industry at CEO level. Chairman is Doctorate in Mechanical Engineering and 24 years of teaching experience in Engineering and management Colleges. College arranges Not only Domestic industrial visit But also international Industrial Visits, 100% Placement in one of the best Multinational Company & also help students for the new startups.

• Bhavin Pithadia
  • |
  • 15 Feb, 2017
1 Answers

Did Not Get The Answer?
Contact student of ARMIET-Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology directly from here

Start A Topic Of Discussion
  • Ask anything
    Related to ARMIET-Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology.
    Ask anything
  • Discuss college matters
    Discuss work and working.
    Discuss college matters
  • Discuss youth matters
    Discuss what matters to you, career, college, anything.
    Discuss youth matters
Answer & Debate
  • Discuss what you feel
    Click on any topic to discuss.
    Discuss what you feel
  • Answer and help others
    Answer or counter Question the Questioners.
    Answer and help others
About Us |  Press |  Contact Us |  Careers |  Sitemap
  • Query:
  • +91 11 64000230  OR
  • support@youth4work.com
© 2017 Youth4work. All Rights Reserved
  • Stay Connected