Raj Rishi College, Rajasthan was established in 1930 by the then Ruler of Rajasthan – Raj Rishi Maharaja Jay Singh as an Intermediate College to impart Higher Education. The college was upgraded to a graduate college having the faculties in Arts and Commerce in 1945. In 1947 post -graduate classes in Economics and History were started along with graduate classes in Science and Law. The post – graduate classes in Science commenced from the year 1968.
Raj Rishi College's profile had been viewed from 12 locations across the globe, Most recently from Los Angeles.