People
Jobs
Colleges
Articles
Forum
Employers
Test
All
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser

RKGITW-Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology for ..

Uttar Pradesh Technical University
Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology for Women is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to Mahamaya Technical University.
Upload Banner

6 Answers

hey neha dont wanna disappoint you but the college rkgitw is the worst college in this whole world i m a EC branch student so i know dat no body in ec branch get a gd placement from this college ,& those got the job only in bpos & for CS/IT too the same thng follows so plz dont take admssion in dis college bahut paise khate h yar kabhi admit card ke naam pAR paise to kabhi migration n TC ke naam par paise n kabhi alumni ke naam par exam se ek din phele admit card dene ke liye 2200 rs
0 Comments. . Report . 20 Jul  
Shivangi 

there is no gd scope
Shivangi 

hey dear there is such scope the college even cant handle the graduattion course ,so plz forget about PG n all.....there is so much of partiallity in this college they can only take from u but cant gv u anythng gd
Shivangi 

i am shivangi singhal from rkgitw 2008-12 batch,EC branch wants to say that I have not written all this wrong content about my college.So i please request you all dont trust on whatever is written over here.I spend 4 years of my life here & I know about this college very well.All the members of faculty are always ready to help the students in the college,they always tried their best to complete our course also as compare to other colleges.Due to this college now i am an engineer & can make my future bright because of engineering skills.I being a student know that 2000rs was proposedas alumni fee but as students did not agree ,it was not charged rs 200/-,it was a degree fee for university.No fee is charged for TC too.As far as i know ,no student has paid any kind of extra fee.So everybody pls ignore this...
0 Comments. . Report . 04 Oct  
Shivangi 

they cant even able to gv the 62 trophees to there honours students ,& provide only 20 trophees to some & said others that trophees are now finished so u can go we cant do anythng ...........
Shivangi 

hey neha trust me i am the honoured student of this college got 78% marks but still i m saying dis the clg is worst dont ever thnk to take admssion in dis college i m so disappointed from dis college the placement is also mostly in bpos n for eC branch there is no placement at all the only thng they can do well is to collect money from the students on the day before exam.......
Shivangi 

Ask a Questions
Ask a Question
College Forum
Start a topic of discussion
Ask anything
Related to RKGITW-Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology.. Ask About College
Discuss college matters
Discuss work and working college matters
Discuss youth matters
Discuss what matters to you, carrier, college, anything youth matters